Utility class thoughts

I did a test run of Stalfos v2 last night with devpal.io. I tried to do it utility-first, but did find that laborious. I did however very much enjoy doing layout stuff, util-first.

Distributing design tokens was very useful, too, which is what I’m currently enjoying about Tailwind.

I’ve found a few weak points with the Stalfos v2 stuff, so will be adding some functions to get sizes per ratio value to help with component work.

Hi 👋
I’m Andy, a freelance web designer

I’m not currently booking new projects, but you can support my work by buying “Every Layout”.

Buy Every Layout